Metal Product Fabricators
We pride ourselves on being one of the most diverse process-capable, full-system metal product fabricators within our industry. As such we are able to expertly handle every aspect of the fabricated metal product manufacturing process. By working closely with our customers, we are able to walk them through every step of the creation of their fabricated metal product from the initial conception and design, through to production, assembly and final shipment.
Our diverse array of metal fabrication processes, coupled with a highly-trained team of experienced and knowledgeable metal fabricators allow us to handle every aspect of your fabricated metal product's creation from start to finish, relieving the need for multiple providers. Our goal is to provide our customers with a single source for all of their metalworking needs.
Ready to make TG Manufacturing your next metal parts supplier? Contact us for a free quote today!
Laser Cutting is a metal fabrication process of using a precisely focused, high-powered laser beam to very accurately cut through various materials, in our case, sheet metal. The focused laser beam is directed at a sheet of metal using a computer aided design program, then either melts, burns, vaporizes away, or blows away (by a jet of gas), any excess material leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish. Employing Laser Cutting technology also enables us to creat custom fabricated metal products without the need for tooling, and at the same or faster speed than other cutting methods. This process also allows us to cut small diameter holes with complex detail and precise edge quality.
Robotic Welding is the process of employing automated, mechanized, programmable machines (robots) to fully-automate the welding process. This process is typically used for resistance spot welding and arc welding in high production/volume applications.
Robotic Welding, is beneficial due to faster turn around times, extreme precision, and the ability to handle large volumes of welding work without fatigue, and while maintaining the kind of precision you would expect from a robot.
If your fabricated metal products require a more personal touch, we also staff some of the most skilled hand-welders in the industry.
Assembly is an integral part of the fabrication process. Our talented, qualified metal fabricators ensure that your fabricated metal products are tediously cared for throughout every step of the fabrication process; from the initial design and creation of your product, through to the final assembly and shipment.
Brake Press Capabilities
• CB-60: 60 Ton Press8 ft. bed, 6 feet between risers CNC Programmable board Hurco, two axis back gauge
• CB-90: 90 Ton Press10 foot bed, 8 feet between risers CNC Programmable board Hurco, two axis back gauge
• AF-90: 90 Ton Press 10 Foot bed, 8 feet between risers CNC programmable board Twin, independent towers. Three axis.Off line programmable, with simulator mode
• CB-175: 175 Ton Press12 foot bed, 10 feet between risers CNC Programmable board Hurco, two axis back gauge
• MF-175: 175 Ton Press12 foot bed, 10 feet between risers CNC programmable board Three axis back gauge Off line programmable with simulator board All of our brake presses are hard wired to our server for unlimited programing capability. We are capable of creating programs offline for faster and more efficient set ups, reducing set up scrap.
Need a free quote on your next metal project? Contact us!